Tamworth Cycling Club has a committee of individuals which are elected at the AGM every November. Any first claim member can put their name forward at an AGM for a committee role, or at an EGM in the event of a committee member resigning from their post. The currently elected officials are listed below, along with a brief outline of their roles.
- Chairs all AGM & EGM meetings
- Manages the Club in accordance with the constitution
- Settles disputes within the Club
- Responds to emails and messages which have been sent to the Club
- Keeps the Club members informed, including distribution of minutes from meetings and sending out information which may interest members
- Ensures membership to cycling affiliations such as British Cycling, Cycling UK & CTT are kept up to date.
- Responsible for the Clubs accounts
- Records all financial incomings and outgoings.
- Administration of membership.
- Looks after the inventory of Club kit and keeps an up-to-date record of stock levels
- Regularly attends Club night & liaises with members to ensure they can purchase Club kit.
- Looks after the interest and requirements of the ladies in the Club
- Responds to messages sent to the Club by ladies
- Regularly posts upcoming Audax events which may interest Club members to the Facebook page
- Help out members who have enquiries about Audax events
Time Trials Secretary
- Regularly posts upcoming time trials which may interest Club members to the Facebook page
- Help out members who have enquiries about time trials.
Jason Church Communications Secretary
- Responsible for management of all media platforms.
- Creates & maintains the website.
Chris West Social Secretary
- Manages all social events
- Creates a social atmosphere on & off the bike.